8th three countries gourmet week & wine event
Experience the already 8th "Dreiländereck-Gourmet Week" from 8th to 15th August 2021 at the Chasa Montana Hotel & Spa.
Our sommeliers introduce you to exciting wines from the 3 countries and our cheese sommelier invites you to a cheese tasting. On Friday, August 13th, 2020 we will introduce you to Wolfgang Bäuerl's winery (https://www.baeuerl.at) from the Wachau in Austria with a tasting, before taking a look behind the scenes at the kitchen party with gourmet snacks Star cuisine there.
Here is the program:
- Sunday, August 8th: Dreiländereck gourmet menu - dishes from South Tyrol, Graubünden and Tyrol
- Monday, August 9th: Austrian gourmet menu and Austrian wine
- Tuesday August 10th: Italian gourmet menu and Italian wine
- Wednesday, August 11th: Swiss gourmet menu and Swiss wine
- Thursday, August 12th: Half-board menu followed by special cheeses from Italy, Austria and Switzerland at the cheese buffet - plus a sweet wine rarity!
- Friday, August 13th: Wine tasting with the TOP-Weingut Bäuerl from the Wachau for an aperitif between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. - followed by a KITCHEN PARTY and menu as part of the half board!
- Saturday, August 14th: Wine cellar tour with host Daniel Eisner including "Experience South Tyrol"