4th three countries gourmet week & wine event
Experience the already 4th "Dreiländereck-Gourmet Week" from 5th to 12th January 2019 at the Chasa Montana Hotel & Spa.
- Saturday, January 5, 2019: starter buffet from the Dreiländereck, Montana & Spa menus
- Sunday, January 6, 2019: Champagne aperitif & international gala dinner, followed by cheese tasting with cheese sommelier Thomas Monsberger
- Monday, January 7, 2019: Austrian gourmet menu from the star kitchen
- Tuesday, 8 January 2019: Kitchen party with star chef Bernd Fabian & wine visit from Italy. Franz Loacker from the Loacker Wine Estates presents TOP wines from the family wineries in South Tyrol & Tuscany
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019: Swiss gourmet menu from the star kitchen
- Thursday, January 10, 2019: Italian gourmet menu from the star kitchen
- Friday, January 11, 2019: Montana & Spa menus, followed by Italian-Austrian-Swiss dessert buffet. For a supplement of CHF 39.- per person, a rarities wine tasting from the 3 countries takes place on Friday at 21:30 with host & diploma sommelier Daniel Eisner in the wine cellar.